We know you have many options when it comes to senior photography here in the Round Rock area. In fact, there are so many photographers now, that the market is fairly saturated. That means you have tons of options (which is awesome), but you may feel overwhelmed (not so awesome!), or even have ‘decision paralysis’. After all, you need to find a photographer who suits your budget, and who can ease you in for a session during a very busy time in your life…hello, college applications and scholarship deadlines. It’s a tall order, and on top of the logistics, you need to find The One; the photographer who you really mesh with, the one who can capture the real you. So, why us? Here are the top reasons our clients book with us!
- We believe in telling your story: What makes you who you are? What are the little quirks, expressions, talents, and passions that comprise the person you are becoming? It’s always our goal to help document those pieces of your personality and the things that you are excited about in the future. We believe in getting to know you, well before the session date, so that you feel confident, and not like you are trying to direct the session yourself. Your story matters, and your senior photos should capture it.
- We want you to feel prepared: We do our very best to make sure our clients arrive feeling like they know what to expect, and when to expect it. We let you know how long your images will take to be returned to you, we help you work out when to book your shoot so your needs are met, and we even can help guide you with what to wear. We can help you pose, we scout out the best locations, and we make it a truly seamless experience…after all, your session should be an experience, not just a blip on the radar. You’re making a true memory with us, not just snapping a few photos.
- We do more than just senior photos: There’s nothing more awesome than bonding with a photographer who can walk with you through the milestones in your life. The right photographer gets to know you and your family, and knows how to photograph you in your most flattering light. We offer family sessions, personal branding shoots, and of course, our senior experience. If you or your graduate are planning to book with us, please consider booking a full family session before you send your kiddo off to college…there’s nothing better than a book of keepsake images to remember this time.
- You don’t have to be a model: Not every senior who comes to us (or client for that matter) loves the idea of getting in front of the camera. Maybe you or your loved one can only see the flaws like pimples, a few extra pounds, or even braces that haven’t run their course yet. Maybe you feel insecure about posing, and feel like you don’t know what to do with your hands. I get it! We work hard so you don’t have to, and we believe EVERY person we work with can get photos they feel truly confident about. No modeling experience necessary, we promise!
- We offer heirloom quality prints and products: We are a one-stop shop around here, and we believe you should be able to order products that will withstand the test of time. You will want to pass down these images and keepsakes for generations to come (how fun will it be to show them off to your grandkids?!). We work with you after your session is finished to complete the ordering process, which means you will walk away with the items you TRULY want and need, and the ones you will be proud to display in your home, office, or dorm room.
You have a ton of options, but we hope you go with the experience where you will be pampered and prepared. Contact us today to book!